Who is Frost PTSA?
We are you! We are parents, guardians, and community members who have a special interest in the children that attend Frost Elementary School.
How do I join Frost PTSA?
Option 1: Online (with credit card)
Option 2: Paper form (check or cash)
- Pick up a paper copy of the Frost PTSA Membership Form from the Frost Office.
- Complete the form, attach check or cash, and return it to the PTSA Mailbox in the Frost Office.
What does Frost PTSA do for the children of our school?
We fund special learning enrichment programs and fun events that bring our Frost Community together.
- Do you enjoy the Ice Cream Social in September or attend Family Fun Night events? That is us!
- Are your kids excited about seeing new books in our library or participating in the Frost Drama Production this year? That’s us too!
In fact, through the Frost PTSA’s many activities, we positively impact every child in our school!
Here’s a list of cool stuff Frost PTSA does every year for your kids:
- Direct educational support, such as:
- Hands-on science programs
- On-line programs to encourage reading
- Classroom supplies
- Snacks during state testing
- Art and Pottery programs
- Supplemental educational opportunities, such as Student Council, Choir, and Field Trips.
- Monthly Teacher Appreciation events
- Community-building events, such as movie nights, dances, Carnival, and more!
Did You Know?
Becoming a member of Robert Frost PTSA unlocks a ton of member benefits!
Membership is only $15 ($25/family), and there is NO obligation to volunteer.
Here is a sampling of what you can expect when you join our fabulous family:
- Office Depot – great discounts for school and office
- Washington State Fair – discounts for admission, rides, concerts
- FedEx Office – special rates for printing
- Seattle Symphony – 15% discount (incl waived handling fees)
- Tickets at Work (formerly Ticket Monster) – discounts on a wide variety of activities, hotels, and much more
- Great Wolf Lodge – up to 30% off through
- and more!
Why membership matters
Frost PTSA wants to count you as a member.
Membership is NOT required to attend any PTSA event.
Membership is NOT required for your children to receive the benefits of our fundraising efforts.
In most cases, membership is not even necessary for you to volunteer to help with our events.
So why join PTSA?
When you join Frost PTSA, you are a voting member who can influence and vote on how Frost PTSA funds are allocated and how by-laws are updated.
Additionally, you automatically become a member of the Washington State PTA – the oldest and largest non-profit, grass-roots, children’s advocacy association in Washington State.
You also become a member of the National PTA whose mission it is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
Together, our voices are stronger.